The International World Music Contest, or IWMC as an abbreviation, notably used in the logo, is one of the world music contests based on the Eurovision Song Contest. This contest is created by yours truly, IsmailErsoy2013, and shows the motto: "Just like Eurovision... but ready for the world". The editions were created privately by me, and I will now reveal it to the public.
In the second edition, it is introduced that this contest does not permit the tie-break rule, it is prohibited to create a bonus contest once more than one country achieve first place.
Spain was the first country to return to the contest, and withdraw with Denmark and Germany.
On February 28, 2015, the contest has been re-booted. The first edition can be found on my Facebook or my Proboards profile. It is now under the name of IWSC, short/abbreviated term for the International World Song Contest.
|01||Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain||
August 23, 2013
|02||Australia, Belgium, France, Italy, New Zealand, Sweden, United Kingdom||
August 23, 2013
|03||Australia, France, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom||August 23, 2013|
|04||Australia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, France, Italy, Moldova, Spain, Sweden, Turkey||August 23, 2013|
|01||Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain||-||-|
|02||New Zealand, Sweden, United Kingdom||Denmark, Germany, Spain||-|
|04||Moldova, Azerbaijan||New Zealand, United Kingdom (due to MP3 upload failure)||Belgium, Italy|
|01||Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom||9|
International World Song Contest (IWSC) Edit
The contest was re-booted on February 28, 2015, three days after my 16th birthday. The participants will vary in the editions of the contest.
|01||Argentina, Cuba, Czech Republic, England, Malaysia, Russia, Slovenia, Somalia||8|
- Only one song can be chosen for each country.
- Eurovision songs can be chosen.
- Not just today's much can be chosen. Songs can be chosen from other decades, just note that songs before 1960 cannot be chosen.
- As I have created this, Australia will be known as The Creator of the contest.
- Only Australia is the non-European country in the first contest. That is only just the beginning (recieved the statement from World Song Contest website, www.world-song-contest.com, now unavailable). More countries outside Europe, such as Turkey and Russia, will join in the contest as well.
- As of February 28, 2015, the contest will start again from Edition #1. Although Australia is known as The Creator and was a permanent participant in the original contest, the country is not a participant yet in the re-boot.
|International World Music Contest (IWMC)|
|01 - 02 - 03 - 04 (TBA)|
|International World Song Contest|